Mic volume is very low

Status
Not open for further replies.

king21092

Ok, I installed the drivers and everything as I've done several times.

The first time I did it I had the same problem, and I searched online and found out that I had to type something in "run" under start. I forgot what to type in there, whatever it is, it gets into some sort of advanced control for the sound on the computer. In the advanced control or whatever it's called, I changed some sort of input device or something like that. Then my mic was backto normal volume and everything...

So does anyone know of any type of command to type in start > run to get into any audio control panel or w/e. Like the properties section.

This is a website that will provide you with run command options: http://www.ontechnews.com/computer-tips/shortcuts/useful-run-commands-for-windows-vista-and-xp/

I think the one you may be asking about referencing your particular issue would be:mmsys.cpl
When accessing this command it takes you to the Sounds and Audio Devices>Properties
>Advanced This will take you to a screen that has a tab that reads Options. After clicking on the options You will then click on properties. This will provide an area in which you can adjust the microphone volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back