Micro lag and buzzing sound in game

Hi, Ive got this problem where I got "micro" lag and an annoying buzzing sound coming from the speakers randomly when I play games or a video. Temperature of both cpu and gpu only hit about 60 C after 1 hr of play
Things I tried:
-Updating drivers for Ethernet adapter, bios, graphics card, Chipset and sound card
-Changing from cable to wireless
-Used a different router and isp
- used headphones
-changed the resolution on the games to lowest
-Done a Hard drive ChkDisk run
-Tested Ram using MemTest86+
-Defragmented Hard drive
And I have a laptop which is only 3 months out of the box (although its 2 years old) Its been working fine for 2 months or so it happened only 2 days ago.
Specs
Dell inspiron 1545
-ATI Radeon Mobility HD 4330
-Intel pentium T4500 (2.3 GHz,Dual)
-IDT HD audio codec (no idea about the card specs)
-4GB DDR2 Ram
-500GB AHCI connected Hard Drive ( only 150GB used)
-Marvell Yukon fast ethernet controller
I have a youtube video showing my problem- youtube.com/watch?v=5yWf--4J728
I also recently had a bsod before this problem I have attached the dump for this also, Dont know if this is the cause. Had to attach as a zip since raw file is 267kb.

Attachments

• 101611-22651-01.zip
    25 KB · Views: 5
"And i have a laptop which is only 3 months out of the box (although its 2 years old) Its been working fine for 2 months or so it happened only 2 days ago"...
Windows XP, Vista?

The driver networx.sys was cited as the cause of your issues. This is part of the software NetFilter SDK that was developed by the company NetFilterSDK.com.

Did you install Windows 7 on this 2 year old computer, or was Windows 7 pre-installed? Because this laptop was sitting in a box for 2 years, many updates are needed. If you installed Windows 7 yourself, it is possible that the network driver update is not compatible with your hardware. Do you understand where I am coming from? Windows 7 was released in October 2009 in the USA

Did you install Windows 7 on this 2 year old computer, or was Windows 7 pre-installed? Because this laptop was sitting in a box for 2 years, many updates are needed. If you installed Windows 7 yourself, it is possible that the network driver update is not compatible with your hardware. Do you understand where I am coming from? Windows 7 was released in October 2009 in the USA
right it was windows 7 that was preinstalled when i got the laptop. I am living in the Uk. I bought this from tescos since it was discontinued and i got it cheap so yes windows 7 was preinstalled. I visited the dell website with my service tag and got all the required updates. I updated the ethernet controller and the the dell wireless minicard Still no effect.

Back