Microphone problem with Realtek HD

By 4shCZ
Mar 28, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,
    until now, I have been using USB Headphones with mic Genius HS-03U and everything worked just fine. But yesterday, I dropped them on the floor and the mic isn't working anymore. So I took my old head phones (pink in, green out) and wanted to use those. So I plugged them in, started to speak on skype and everything is fine again. But I use skype to communicate while playing games mostly and when I try to speak while im in game, the friend on skype can't hear me or it is really bad - he can hear few words, or not even that. if I speak in Windows, even when the game is started, it's alright, if I just stand in the game and don't move at all, it works fine, but as soon as I start moving or do anything in game, the problem starts... When I had the USB headphones, everything was fine. I have Realtek HD, MSI GX700, Windows XP. I have tried countless versions of drivers. None of them fixed this. Sorry for English mistakes.
    Thank you for replying
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.