Microsoft already working on Windows Phone updates Tango, Apollo

By Emil
Jun 29, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft has been showing off its next Windows Phone update, which is expected to begin rolling out this fall, and is codenamed Mango. At the same time though, the software…

Read the whole story
  2. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,033   +70

Good to see MS putting some serious planning and effort into its mobile OS. Having seen first Nokia WP device recently I am very certain that I am going to buy it if the final thing turns out to be as impressive as it looks. But to have longer term commitment from customers, MS must ensure that it continuously improves its OS.
  3. Microsoft and NOKIA. It takes two to Tango
  4. mosu

mosu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 295

Why not Tango & Cash? (Nokia & Microsoft)
  5. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

Uh-oh. They're setting themselves up for a "Tango Down" meme.

I'm gonna need to get a new phone this fall, I might pull the trigger on a WP7.5 phone, and then play around with it and Windows 8 beta.
  6. Kraemepoo

Kraemepoo Newcomer, in training Posts: 20

My windows phone can do everything an iphone or android can do just as well, and often better. But mine cost me $.01 with a contract. They're giving them away! My brother-In-law, a die hard mac fan, was playing with a windows phone last week and had to admit, MS had created a great OS.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.