Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer to kick off CES 2012

By Emil
Jul 7, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) has announced that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will deliver a preshow keynote address at next year's Consume Electronics Show (CES), the world's largest consumer technology…

Read the whole story
  2. You might want to re-read this:

"Ballmer's preshow keynote address is slated for 6:30 PM on Monday, January 9, 2011 in The Venetian."

Unless I've somehow gone in a time loop I think you meant another date and not 2011.
  3. Jos

Jos TechSpot Staff Posts: 2,065   +63 Staff Member

Fixed, thanks for the heads up.
  4. "The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) has announced that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will deliver a preshow keynote address at next year's ***Consume*** Electronics Show (CES), the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow."

I highlighted another typo.
  5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,577   +863

Wow, did you really believe it's in the best interest of the electronics community, to give Ballmer that much of a head start on thinking up something stupid to say...? ...:confused:
  6. Developers... Developers... Developers !!!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.