TechSpot

Microsoft has "literally hundreds of ideas" for upcoming Xbox TV shows

By David Tom
Sep 18, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. With the Xbox One set to launch in 13 countries on November 22nd, Microsoft is actively trying to beef up its TV and video streaming content. Although you may have already heard about the Halo spin-off series that Microsoft is...

Read more

2. I'm glad Microsoft has all these ideas of what they can do with the Xbox One while I go and buy a PS4 for 100 dollars less. I want a gaming machine and not an entertainment system. It may turn out to be a great machine and may be around for a long time, it won't be in my house though.

3. XB1 is on the right track adding features and values to a device that sits right in the living room. PS3 and PS4 have some entertainment features too, not sure why folks are so pro-Sony or anti-Microsoft.

spectrenad likes this.
  4. MrBungle

MrBungle TS Booster Posts: 151   +64

Just be cause someone has a lot of ideas doesn't mean they're good ideas.

avoidz and Philip Pyne like this.
  5. Philip Pyne

Philip Pyne TS Rookie

Agreed... For example, most of the ideas Microsoft had for Xbox One at launch...

avoidz likes this.
  6. avoidz

avoidz TS Maniac Posts: 454   +54

They've tried this at least once a decade since the 1990s.

7. "Microsoft has "literally hundreds of ideas""

AKA, there is NO content for XBox One...at least not yet, cuz all they have are "ideas".

8. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TS Guru Posts: 593   +47

Um, no. All of those ideas were (and still are) fantastic. It's just that the narrow-minded, juvenile whiners made the most noise about features that they don't actually need. Steam had a lot of detractors in the early days too.

Anyway, I see this content as a great incentive to buy the console. I just hope it actually turns out to be good content.

spectrenad likes this.
  9. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 974   +99

Good video I guess, +1 for that! ^^

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.