1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Microsoft intros minimalist Arc Keyboard

By Matthew ยท 4 replies
Jan 7, 2010
  1. Microsoft has announced its new Arc Keyboard. Following the naming convention and style of its Arc Mouse, the company's new keyboard features a sleek, minimalist design -- lacking even a number pad. Given its lightweight, compact design, the Arc Keyboard seems destined for use in home entertainment setups, where wires and other bulkiness is a burden.

Read the whole story

2. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Evangelist Posts: 994   +91

Looks about as useful as the arc mouse.

3. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,210   +87

I like the "nano transceiver". The big "mouse" transceiver is a waste of space and doesn't work every well anyway. Much nicer to have a tiny one.

4. I love the arc mouse! Everyone who has tried mine ended up buying one as well. This should be cool.

5. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 612

I could see it taking place of the current keyboard I use to control media, but I'm also fairly sure this isn't the first to not have a number pad. Hey Microsoft, know what would really be cool? Make that textpad on the Xbox 360 controller work as a keyboard. That would really be nice for media centers.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.