TechSpot

Microsoft intros radically overhauled mobile platform, Windows Phone 7 Series

By Matthew
Feb 15, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donning its game face, Microsoft has revealed a ground-up redesign of the Windows Mobile operating system with a new platform called the Windows Phone 7 Series. The diffusely named software completely abandons the company's previous mobile strategy -- which largely focused on business users -- and concentrates on uniting everyday users with other consumer electronics and social infrastructures.

Read the whole story
  2. Hey guys! you know Microsoft has never competed in the mobile industry before, and I for one am stoked that they are finally stepping up to the plate. We can't let apple rule the phone kingdom.
  3. walliot

walliot TS Rookie

It's great to know Microsoft is starting to focus on its non-business consumers.
  4. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TS Guru Posts: 592   +45

It's news like this that make me regret buying an iPhone. I would MUCH rather give my money to Microsoft than to the facist hands of Steve Jobs. At least I bought mine refurbed through a third party, so I didn't mess with AT&T or Apple. It makes me think I stuck it to them and helps me sleep at night.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.