TechSpot

Microsoft sold 2 million Windows Phone 7 devices last quarter

By Emil
Jan 26, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft has sold over 2 million Windows Phone 7 devices through its various partners in the last quarter. The software giant doesn't have the actual number of handsets sold to users because mobile operators are not contractually obligated to provide the company with activation numbers and sell-through data. While sales aren't particularly exceptional, the good news is that the satisfaction rate is high, according to Microsoft:

Read the whole story
  2. This is a great phone, very easy to use. I am sure that older people will find the phone will work fine for them. Maybe some young people will use it to, because they can not handle complex things.
  3. Smells like an accounting gimmick.
  4. I have one and think it a great smart phone option; I look forward to upgrades to OS to increase options. Its by far the easiest smartphone I have used and it does a good job of tieing all the information together in a simple access point; also, I like the idea of live tiles. Good start.
  5. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd TS Rookie Posts: 555

+1

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.