TechSpot

Microsoft's last CES keynote speech likened to an infomercial

By Leeky
Jan 10, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Thousands of people attended what will suppsoedly be Microsoft’s last opening keynote speech at the Consumer Electronics Show last night, which took place in the huge Palazzo Ballroom at theā€¦

Read the whole story

2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,948   +381

I watched the stream, and it was the biggest waste of an hour and a half, ever.

3. TechM633

TechM633 TS Rookie Posts: 33

I saw the keynote. Kind of a waste for me. I am totally pro-microsoft as far as their products go, but this keynote was kind of a joke.

The tweet choir almost made me sick. By far the worst part of the entire keynote. lol.

Microsoft had better do something about its public presentations. All the presenters reminded me to much of President Obozo with their utter dependence on their teleprompters. lol! They were almost robotic in their presentations and really wrecked it for me. Their excitement and "knowledge" was very put on and fake. I was very disappointed.

This is all besides the fact that it was all basically old news. I really wasted me time with this....

4. Actually, for us tech enthusiasts, there isn't a lot of whole new things revealed in the keynote. Hence it seemed boring to say the least.

However, for the others whom let say doesn't know or read about Windows 8 and Windows phone, (and those others are still a lot), the keynote was a teaser. May not have been the best teaser, but I know of people who were quite amazed when they saw it...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.