TechSpot

Middle click on a laptop

By altheman
Feb 4, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. Hi all, I use firefox as my browser, but therez no middle click button on my laptop. is there any software that lets you middle click on a laptop. i also got this software that show options when middle clicking, but i cant use it without hooking up a spare mouse. the software is this :[ url]http://blender.org/cms/Home.2.0.html[/url]
  2. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 9,431

Depending on the pointing solution and the drivers on your laptop, you may be able to assign middle click to pressing both buttons simultaneously or set a tap zone on the touchpad that corresponds to middle click.
  3. sjps220

sjps220 TS Rookie Posts: 129

I used a laptop with firefox for a few years and clicking both mouse buttons at the same time did work. It's a bit of a pain to time it right though so I often just right clicked.
  4. altheman

altheman TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 541

I use the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1667g, but I can't find any options for setting the middle click button. I also tried clicking both buttons at the same time.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.