Mighty No. 9 is the Kickstarter-funded PC game from Mega Man's co-designer

By Shawn Knight
Sep 2, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. When Mega Man illustrator and co-designer Keiji Inafune left Capcom in 2010 after a 23-year stint with the goal of “starting his life over,” many suspected his influence in the gaming industry was also over. Fortunately that wasn’t the case,...

Read more
  2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,386   +608

That first picture is simply gorgeous. I'd definitely drop some cash on another side-scrolling platformer with art quality on par with Raymen Legends.

.. And then I see the three smaller pictures in the article, which are probably in-game screenshots. What a way to drop the ball - is the guy making a mobile game??
  3. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TechSpot Booster Posts: 363   +86

It appears that the project has now reached $1.1 million in pledges. This is epic. I think I may pledge to get a copy of the game even if I have to wait until 2015!
  4. dennis777

dennis777 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 274   +29

Cant wait, I hope this get distributed by steam... the blue bomber now the black bomber!!!
    still wondering why capcom abandon megaman. :(
  5. treetops

treetops TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,653   +51

Like many old new games mega man now looks like mega boy
  6. While I totally love the idea and support the kickstarter...this HAS to be plagiarism, for christ sake, the character is Megaman in another armor
    Wonder if capcom can/will do something about it

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.