Migrate HP Slimline insides to a bigger case

By zeymo
Nov 29, 2009
  1. Hi!

    This is my computer (s3100n) and ths is my motherboard (M2NC51-AR (HematiteXL) and since the max PSU I could found for my computer was a 300w PSU , I decided to move into a bigger case.

    Main reason; I need more power for my current video card (even more for future one) and it might be cheaper or same price as the 300w PSU, but I'll have better ventilation, more room and way better power.

    So, which cases would receive my motherboard without problems?

    Could it be this one maybe?

    If not, could you guys point me in the right direction please?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.