TechSpot

Minecraft server

By TheDreams
Oct 21, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. I doubt a lot of you play minecraft, but I do have a server that I would love for you all to play on! We just launched so there aren't a lot of players but there a few regulars.

Field Of Dreams

Welcome to Field of Dreams, we're a survival 1.7.9-1.7.10 server that wants to give you a great time!

With an awesome spawn,minigames, creative, skyblock and more, we strive to bring you the best with us!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plugins- Mcmmo, Skyblock, Commandsigns, Multiverse, Votifier, Quickshop, ChunkSpawnlimiter, Factions, Heads, NoSpawnChunks, MagicCarpet, Essentials, Worldguard, Worldedit, Vault.

Staff- Owners: TheDreams and Aaron
    Admins: Unicorn

Join in the awesomeness!
    Connect at: 198.24.175.37 or on our website.

2. MinerNolan

MinerNolan TS Member

I don't really play Minecraft anymore, but still, good luck on your server! It looks amazing :) Suggestion~Try to add something unique, because
    seems like a lot of servers have it.

3. TheDreams

TheDreams TS Addict Topic Starter Posts: 610   +61

I have since abandoned this project, I am now co-owner/dev on another server.

4. MinerNolan

MinerNolan TS Member

Oh, well that stinks. Well, good luck with that server :) And I should've paid attention to when this was originally posted... :confused:

TheDreams likes this.