Mini Dump Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yggdrassil

I once again keep getting what I guess is a BSOD but their are no words its just literally a blue screen. It can't be my RAM anymore cause I just got my new RAM mailed to me yesterday and I put the 2gigs in my comp.

I attached the two files from my minidump if anyone could tell me what could be causing the problem now.. And how I can fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Mini071008-01.dmp
    100 KB · Views: 7
MiniDump 071008-01:
BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 0, ba32dc48, 0}
Probably caused by : dxg.sys ( dxg!EDD_DEVLOCK::EDD_DEVLOCK+1c )

MiniDump 071108-01:
BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, aef9cd33, aef9cc48, 0}
Probably caused by : dxg.sys ( dxg!EDD_DEVLOCK::EDD_DEVLOCK+1c )

Both of those are Hardware errors, but the driver cited is your Direct X driver try updating Direct X.
According to the MiniDumps the processes where the error occurred were 3D screensavers (not mentioned like this but I searched the processes up on Google).
If this doesn't sort the problem out then try taking your Graphics Card out and then testing something Graphical in this case try letting the Screensavers run again.

Thanks you so much and actually at one point i was running a screensaver that was the Aquatic fishes swiming around.

One time it froze though and it was just the screensaver with the time bouncing around that all comps come with. I'll try updating my Direct though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back