Mini dump help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo420

Hey guys haven't posted for a while, but I was hoping that I could get some help with reading some Mini Dumps that I have recently come up on my machine. I can't seem to figure out how to read the information in them no mater how many websites I have read on it.

Here is the situation
One day I started to get a couple of blue screens when booting into windows right after the splash screen. After going into Safe mode there wasn't any error logs I just reboot it would go right back in to windows. only did that a couple of times and other then that everything was working great.

The next day I I have one mini dump. Didn't think anything of since the computer still seemed to be running with out any problems and there was nothing in the error logs. A couple of says later I have 5 mini dumps which I have attached.

So then being busy for a few days I finally got around to running memtest and found no errors.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You had two errors of 0xD1 and these almost always are caused by faulty drivers. The driver cited in both is Nvenetfd.sys which is an Nvidia networking function driver and it belongs to Nvidia nForce Networking Controller driver.

Also, how long did you run memtest, i.e. # of passes?

I probably should have run it longer, but I did let it go through one full pass before I stopped it and it found nothing.

It seems weird that the network driver all of a sudden started to do that. I guess I will look for an update since I don't think I have done that for a while.

Thanks for the help.

Memtest needs to run a minimum of 7 Passes. I did read your other dumps as well but there was nothing definitive per se.

You had an 0xA which are strong indicators of hardware issues or a driver attempting to access an IRQ Level it has no right to. This one cited the Windows driver ntfs.sys.

An 0x8E error that are almost always caused by hardware and especially points to memory. In your case though it points to Pool_Corruption meaning your driver pool is corrupted.

The remaining one is 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

This one also cited ntfs.sys. You might want to run ChkDsk and a harddrive diagnostics.

I think I may have some found something else that was causing the problem. After thinking about it when I first started this thread last night I realised the problems started right after installing Super Anitspyware. I uninstalled it last night after the first post and the computer hasn't rebooted once yet. It seems to be there was a problem with the monitoring system that program had running in the back ground.

Hmmm, SAS is one of the best stable security softwares made. Question: Do you have another real time protection software that deals with spyware/malware installed either as a stand-alone or included in a security suit.

Yeah I am also running MalWarebytes that I was running before installed Super Anitspyware. I ran scans with both programs before I started having this issue and never found anything with either one of them.

I now that Super Antispyware is one of the better ones out there it must just not like some driver that is on my system, but who knows which one.

Actually the rule is: One antivirus, one firewall, one antispyware program at any given time if they provide real time protection. What is happening is both malwarebytes and SAS are conflicting with each other and that will cause problems and often system crashes. Both are excellent products. Uninstall SAS and see if that helps. Just make sure all of its drivers are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back