Mini dumps (Mini041108)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to seek any help about my computer minidumps.can somebody help me, whats the problem of my computer.i've attached 2 minidumps.
waiting for any help.
thank you

Both dumps are pointing to memory issues and your second one in particular states memory coeeuption. Run MemTest for a minimum of 7 passes. If you have any errors then run it again on each individual stick to see if one or all are faulty.

Replace the corrupted memory.

Dell Inspiron 1720 had Blue Screen of Death within first couple of hours, please help

I have started a new thread for this post. Thank you for being understanding.

I have DELL Inspiron Laptop 1720 and it caused a Blue Screen of Death error within first couple of hours. I begugged the error in the two files that I am uploading. The first one says that it is because of some driver error and the second one which was debugged from Memory.dmp of about 300 MegaBytes also says in the middle that it was due to Memory Corruption as well.

Could someone please explain it more clearly to me which file is right and do I still need to check my Memory because the laptop is still brand new.

debuglog.txt has been debugged from mini040808-01.dmp of size 135K from windows\minidump folder.

debuglogmemorydmp.txt has been debugged from \windows\memory.dmp of size 300 MegaBytes.

Both of the \windows\minidump and \windows\memory.dmp belong to the same Blue Screen of Death Error.

The Blue screen of death was very quick and I did not get any chance to note down anything at all thats why I debugged them.

Then again yesterday I got one more Blue Screen of Death Error while restarting Windows and it was " IO System Verification error in HIDCLASS.SYS (WDM DRIVER ERROR 220) (HIDCLASS.SYS + 2484 at 909Af484).

Please help if the Blue Screens of Death belong to software or hardware problems.

The configuration of the DELL Inspiron 1720 Laptop is:

Manufacturer: DELL
Processor: T8300 Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz, 2.4 GHz
Memory: Samsung 4GB DDR2 667 Dual Channel
Hard Drives: Toshiba SATA 250GB, Western Digital SATA 250GB
Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit operating system

I don't see your minidumps and it would be good if you started your own thread instead of posting onto this one.

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump files. We need these files that you can attach to your next post. There is an attach button whereby you can attach your files. If they are big you can zip them.

EDIT: Never mind. I see your own thread.

i think you solve my problem..i just discovered more than 300+ errors, now i've change my RAM and my computer works perfectly. but im still monitoring if errors will stil occur..
anyway thanks a lot Route44..

jinkazama said:
i think you solve my problem..i just discovered more than 300+ errors, now i've change my RAM and my computer works perfectly. but im still monitoring if errors will stil occur..
anyway thanks a lot Route44..

You are welcome. Excellent. Glad that was all it was: corrupted memory. And a big thanks for getting back with us with the good news. Few do that; much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back