Minidump - Computer monitor graphics gets all garbled and computer freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, I bought a new chaintech 7NJL6 motherboard, new 256mb ddr ram, new video card nvidia g-force 2 MX 400, and I'm using my old cpu which is a AMD sempron 2400+, Operating System Windows XP PRO SP2, Using onboard motherboard audio,160gb wester digital WD 1600BB-0FFTAQ I never had problems with the processor before but when I run any video game applications or any music files, my screen gets all garbled up, everything just halts and remains frozen until I hit the reset button on the tower. Also, I'm able to go online with no problems.The other problem is when I *ONLY* put my old CPU back into my other computer which I never had problems with before, the same problem occured again with my old computer; I ran a video game and my monitor froze and the screen was all garbled. I've got a fan and properly made sure the heatsink on my CPU was properly installed. I'm using (speed fan) application to check the temperature on my cpu which is clocking at 32C. Also, I never overclocked my processor. I was able to get two minidump files out of the 20 computer errors thus far. Also, I see this one other error; The DgiVecp service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified. I've fixed this error by chaning the registry start value for this application to (4). The DGiVecp error hasn't appeared since but this was after I had the computer freezing and garbled monitor error that'll once in a while reset on its own.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000f7 (0x00020019, 0x00009a60, 0xffff659f, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010206-01.dmp.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a (0xffcb43b4, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804d90aa). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010306-01.dmp.

Any adivce would be greatly appreciated, thank-you for any help in advance.
*Also, only thing I changed amongst my two computers were the CPU, I put my old cpu into my new computer, when that didn't work I put my old CPU into my old computer which yield the same problem. I've already orderd a new CPU but I was hoping to have two working towers.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    40.3 KB · Views: 8
Problem has been resolved. My graphics card was creating the conflict, just needed to upgrade my video card drivers and adjust the setting accordingly.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I`m sorry no one got to you sooner.

Glad you solved your problem, and thanks for letting us know.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back