Minimal requirements for 3D TV gaming

Zirotek

hey all,
I'm currently in the market for a 3D TV mainly to boost my gaming experience on my PS3.
I know theres a new shipment of 3D TVs coming out in April (Aust) so thought I could get a good deal on a 3DTV while they're trying to get rid of the old models.
I'm going for LED over plasma and am looking at the Sony Bravia KDL46NX710 LED 3D.
My question is, will 46" cut it for gaming or should I get something bigger? I know its kinda of like "the bigger the better" with these types of things but was just curious if theres any solid reasoning behind saying " If you want a 3D TV for gaming it should be at least 'x'-inches big"

Thanks guys

While I am not a 3D gamer, I would imagine size is rather irrelevant since they all will likely be 1080p (resolution). And what size you get depends more on the room and distance you plan on sitting, e.g. a balanced setup. I don't know how many people are really big into 3D here at TechSpot, so I would recommend checking out a 3D/HD television community that could help you out more.

Back