Modern Warfare 2: Infinity Ward splatter blood onto screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool, the last i heard there wasn't going to be any blood at all. I must be wrong though fortunately :)

MORE BLOOD!

They have a vid on youtube which keeps getting removed due the nature of it. It's the view of a terrorist which you apparently control, walking through an airport mowing people down with a machine gun.

I don't care if MW2 splatters my screen with actual naked Playboy models and hundred dollar bills, I'm not buying it. It was my most anticipated game for quite awhile, but the repeated kicks in the teeth - no dedicated servers, no player control, no mods, and now no leaning function - have driven me away. The most anticipated PC game of the year has turned into another cheap, quick and dirty console port, nothing more than a cynical attempt to milk out a few more dollars. Infinity Ward, long one of my top four "must buy" developers, has managed to drive itself into rectum non gratis status in my household.

Not to mention the part where you play a terrorist shooting innocent people. Why in G-d's name would I ever want to play a game like that?

I agree, werepossum... From what I've heard here, it's going to be another one that we anticipate as one of the most bad-a games to come out in years, and it comes up short...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back