Mods, where are they?

QuickUsername

Tried looking for some mods, but they aren't listed under members list or well, I can't find any users with mods in their name. Could it be a little more obvious where to look? I tried different forums too looking for the tag "mod" as well. What am I doing wrong?

This is combo thread since I also need find one so that I can ask them to delete some posts from this thread I created recently: https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/win64-patched-b-gen.182151/page-2#post-1193068

I cleaned it up for you - let me know if I missed anything. BTW, we're called TS Special Forces or Techspot Special Forces.

Mods and staff members are listed on the right side of the forum when they're online, but yeah, it doesn't seem particularly easy to find someone if they're not on. I'll make sure Julio sees this so he can make the necessary changes.

I cleaned it up for you - let me know if I missed anything. BTW, we're called TS Special Forces or Techspot Special Forces.
I think you got it all. Thank you again!

Mods and staff members are listed on the right side of the forum when they're online, but yeah, it doesn't seem particularly easy to find someone if they're not on. I'll make sure Julio sees this so he can make the necessary changes.
Proactive. I like.

Unless you're that goofy Leeky. ;) JK. :)

Erm, thanks, I think. lol.

Nah, Lee has "Moderator" appended after Arsonist though.

I changed it recently as it needed an update really. I'm now "TechSpot Staff" (well have been for a while to be fair), but I still moderate the forum, and I still turn PCs into fireballs in spare time. So nothing new really, except for a fresh user title. lol.

Wasn't really enough characters for "PC Arsonist, Moderator and TechSpot Staff" unfortunately. :p

I thought I had replied to this already, my bad :)

I looked around for a XF add-on that'd let me accomplish this but nothing. So a temporary solution will be to 1) update and make the forum guidelines more prominent (soon), and 2) list the mods in that list, as well as in our TS About page

Thanks for the feedback, as always.

A few updates on this front... :)

* Our community guidelines have received a swift update, along with TechSpot's terms of use and our privacy policy.

* The guidelines are linked more prominently on the forum's help menu and on the footer of all pages:

forum-menu-guidelines.jpg

* In addition to our About page, there's a newly accessible list of the forum admins and mods, as requested by some of you. On the forum homepage, click on the Staff Online Now header and you will see this:

forum-menu-guidelines2.jpg

forum-menu-guidelines3.jpg

Back