TechSpot

MOHAA Crashes while loading

By Raven2911b
Jan 26, 2006
  1. Hello folks.

I hope someone may point me in the right direction here. I have built my new system a few months ago and just reloaded Medal of Honor yesterday. Of course the game crashed. I did some research and found that the newer ATI drivers would not work properly. I removed all video drivers (with use of the Catalyst uninstaller from ATI) and loaded Catalyst ver 5.1. The same thing happens every time. First, I make sure that the two PCI video cards (both Radeon 9250s) are disabled. Now with just the Radeon 9200 AGP card running, I load the game and change all the video and audio settings (just in case) to absolute miniums. When the program begins to load a scenario (Basic Training is the only one I have used for this test), the program crashes out to windows and the "Send Mircosoft Info" Window pops up.

I have searched google, ATI, and EA Games for anything that I can try.. but to no avail.
    So here I am, with my hat in my hand..... anyone have any ideas?

Thx
    Raven

P4 Prescott 3033MHz
    MSI 848P Neo-V Mobo
    1024MB PC3200 DDR SDRam
    Radeon 9200 AGP (128 M)
    Radeon 9250 PCI (128 M) - Qty 2

2. Sharkfood

Sharkfood TS Guru Posts: 1,198

3. Raven2911b

Raven2911b TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thnaks for the info Shark.
    I've got it patched together, it worked for a bit, but continues to crash. I managed to get Breakthrough to work ok (after a bit of work).
    I have sent an email off to ATI just for a laugh to see what their response is going to be. Other than the auto response, I havent heard a word from them at all.

4. Samo267

Samo267 TS Rookie

hi raven2911b I have the same problem as yours plz tell me the steps u made to remove this problem

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.