Nov 30, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adhmuz

Adhmuz TechSpot Paladin Posts: 906   +101

Thats a sweet deal on the Aquos.

2. BlindObject

BlindObject TS Rookie Posts: 446

Meh, it's okay, the best one I guess. I still haven't seen anything that really stands out for me to buy.

3. swilllx2p

swilllx2p TS Rookie Posts: 133

Does the Sharp Aquos $577.97 with free shipping require a coupon code to get it to that price? I clicked on the link and Its coming up at $627.97. I was thinking about actually buying it for the $578. I may wait and look to see what other deals there are with this at $628.

4. ColdPreacher

ColdPreacher TS Rookie Posts: 65

Ya these are some sweet deals

5. Fada

Fada TS Rookie Posts: 34

Stupid americans with their stupid good value deals! Arghhhhhhhhhhh <jealous>

6. drasho

drasho TS Rookie Posts: 62

the sharp tv for 578 look pretty good =)
    i prefer the look of samsung tough... ill probably spend a little more for better color

7. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,065   +84 Staff Member

It would seem that the original Sharp HDTV has been pulled from our deals section. I have replaced it in our Cyber Monday post with a larger, more expensive model that is also on sale.

8. swilllx2p

swilllx2p TS Rookie Posts: 133

As in my previous comment I was wondering why it was a different price when I went to the link, thanks. As for the new one put up...a $400 price difference from what you've seen before?? Wow that seems pretty huge to me..to bad i really cant go that high for a TV right now...and for the one i'm wanting to replace, 40" is probably about the max size for the tv stand I have.

9. manintech

manintech TS Rookie Posts: 46

47'' for $799 is a great deal, but only in the US, it sucks

10. ryan29121

ryan29121 TS Enthusiast Posts: 182

Great deal on that sharp TV. I may have to pick one up for the holidays.

11. TechDisciple

TechDisciple TS Rookie Posts: 41

Don't hate the player hate the game ;P

12. TechDisciple

TechDisciple TS Rookie Posts: 41

aww sweet deal on that sharp 47 Inch TV.
    Wat i been waiting for my room a new TV :D

13. lfg18

lfg18 TS Rookie Posts: 86

The TV deal seems to be pretty good, but I prefer samsung, in fact i just got a 40" LCD for just $600, I'm more interested in the deals in HP, they sell a corei 7 15" laptop for 899, that's pretty sweet

14. yorro

yorro TS Enthusiast Posts: 245

Sharp's deal is pretty awesome, but I won't go for it just like that. But if its a Samsung, well thats another story.

15. Heretic

Heretic TS Rookie Posts: 37

I'm with yorro. Samsung makes very nice screens. The shapes of the screens themselves are very nice, and the picture quality thus far has been top notch. I'd instantly pay 800 bucks for a 47" Samsung LCD HDTV.

16. Aolish

Aolish TS Enthusiast Posts: 216

I'm a little disappointed that i missed many of Neweggs black friday HDTV sales. There were so many great sales for hdtvs but now there all sold out, I guess i'll wait till next yr. I don't watch much tv anyways.

17. buttus

buttus TS Enthusiast Posts: 187

Swqeet deal on the Sharp. I wonder though if these are the best bargains or if retailers will get even more aggressive as we go further into the shopping season?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.