Monitor Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafficflow

I am having problems with a monitor so I am thinking about tryinga new driver. The monitior is a Scanport 822a. They do not have web site and anything I find is a scam. Any ideas what might be the problem and a good location for hard to find drivers

Monitors do not require 3rd party drivers
They are handled through Windows Plug n Play

There are inf drivers that users can download, but all that does is show the Monitor's description in system specs tools and Device Manager

Start by looking here for your Motherboard or computer drivers only: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic117607.html

I checked that thread before I posted and did not find any scanport6. Is there a generic that I can use? Or do you thinkl I have a different problem?

Or do you thinkl I have a different problem?
Different from what? All you said was you were having problems with a monitor. You never described what problems.

I originally just wanting a driver but I am not sure that would do anything. The display will not center itself. I adjusted the settings and I can not get it to show the top bar and bottom bar. Am I overlooking something simple? Any ideas.

Your Mobo field states: 837ASFMBQTF013B7

This not a Mobo that I'm aware of?

What is the Make and model number of your computer (Dell? HP? something?)

I have a puter that I put a mobo and new chip. Not this laptop.Heres the info on the computer with the problem.7 Optiplex 170l mobo 3.0 cpu. If you need the number off the board I will get it. Scanport is the monitor 822a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back