Monitor turns off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the monitors all the same brand and model, Do you have surge protecters on them! ,,,

Also this could just be power managment shutting it off , In that case youw ould need to go to Control Panel , then power options icon, and choose Never ,a nd disable power managemnt,, hope this helps,, gl,

Bad monotors

Well, all of the monitors are the same brand, same age, and all have surge protectors on them. Tried the power management route, which was a really good option; still flickering and going off and on, so I'm thinking just a bunch of bad monitors,
Thanks

Do all the monitors do this? I would tend to think it to be odd that they all go out at the same time. Unless something happened that you are unaware of maybe.

That's the strange thing. Some monitors in this room are having this problem, and some aren't. Some that didn't have it before, are now. As far as I know, this is the only classroom with this issue.

And the computers arent rebooting? A few years ago I did have a similiar issue in a office. Turns out we got a bad run of ViewSonic monitors. I had to replace 9 of the 12. How old are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back