Monitor will not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
After testing my new Razor piranha headset in the back of my computer, my screen went into a bluish haze, and my monitor immediately disconnected with the classic "no signal" screen after. I restarted my computer, and still, no signal. I moved my computer a bit by accident, and heard something move from inside. I opened the box and took a peak, and noticed my video card was out of place. i fixed it, and restarted my computer again. No signal.

An extra note that i have two computers, and one monitor. one is for gaming, which is the one with the problem, and the other is for work. I have a switch device that i can use to switch mics, speakers, and my monitor from com to com. my work com is doing fine with the monitor, my gaming one is the one with the problem.

please help, Sonjee D:

it sounds like to me you might have fried your video card. if you have an old one you can confirm this by switching out your video card, or put your gaming video card in the work computer and see if it works

I would suggest first, taking the KVM Switch out of the loop if that is what your using. Sometimes at work, my belkin KVM acts up in similar ways such as not detecting the mouse or monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back