TechSpot

Most Anticipated PC Games of 2010: From A to Z

By Julio Franco
Jan 21, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Sneak peak inside: Aliens vs. Predator, BioShock 2, Deux Ex 3, Just Cause 2, Mass Effect 2, Max Payne 3, Stalker: CoP, StarCraft II, WoW: Cataclysm, and plenty more!

Read the full article at:
    http://www.techspot.com/guides/239-hot-pc-games-for-2010/

Please leave your feedback here.

2. Captain828

Captain828 TS Guru Posts: 277

Interesting, wasn't Colonial Marines axed?
    Also, check the text on Singularity :p

Besides that, great feature!

3. Metro 2033 is missed

4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Topic Starter Posts: 6,577   +344

Thanks for the note Captain, text is now fixed.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the article, which BTW can also serve as a guide throughout the rest of the year to track down upcoming releases.

5. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 882   +131

Great list, thanks. I almost wish you had sorted it by released date though ;)

6. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

Final Fantasy as an MMORPG is just wrong...

7. alexandrionel

alexandrionel TS Rookie Posts: 94

Diablo III, Max Payne 3, Starcraft II and Half life II episode 3: these are the games which will make me come back go using computers also for gaming. Over the years I have lost interest for games(also because of the financial problems) but these games I will wait to play.

8. ColdPreacher

ColdPreacher TS Rookie Posts: 65

Woah Hitman 5!!!, Still awaiting for Starcraft 2's release date. Also Diablo 3 and Crysis 2 will get me back into PC gaming.

9. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,358   +403

Too many games, too little time (and $$). A great synopsis of upcoming games. Five games for sure I'll be buying - Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, Crysis 2, Fallout: New Vegas and Silent Hunter V.

Thanks for the compilation! Now I don't have to go to 20 different gaming websites to find trailers and info. :)

10. What about God of War III? Was it not included since it's just for PS3? Pretty stoked for that one!

11. Exactly, title is PC only: "Most Anticipated PC Games.."

12. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 849   +11

Really looking forward to Deus Ex 3, Diablo 3 (if they ever release it), and im kinda excited about Final Fantasy XIV, but idk about it being and MMORPG ./sigh... what happen to the good old RPG's.

Singularity looks really interesting, and would like to play Starcraft 2, and of course the new WoW expansion :d too.

Overall looks like there are a lot of fun games lined of for this year - and I now have a computer that can run them and soon to have a PS3 :D

13. pcnthuziast

pcnthuziast TS Rookie Posts: 313

Aren't some of those games slated for 2011 or at least currently TBA status?

14. The only game worth waiting for and it isn't even on the list out of all the games listed is: RO2

Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

15. Looking at the list, I would have to agree. None of those games jump out at me. THE one game I am looking forward to is Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad. Would have been nice to see it there...

16. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

You forgot C&C 4...while I am a little disappointed with some of the devs decisions on the game, imo it still should have made that list. It'll be the final chapter of the C&C franchise and the last of KANE! Nevertheless still a good list, at least five of those games are on my must have list of twenty-ten.

17. Relic

Oh forgot to say R.U.S.E should be there too imo...from a RTS standpoint it looks very impressive and it will be adding a lot to the genre.

Don't forget Deadspace 2! But ya....that's twenty-eleven...:D

18. cyriene

cyriene TS Rookie Posts: 31

I don't know when it will be released, but the game I am most anticipating is The Witcher 2. I really liked the first one a lot, great game and story.

19. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,358   +403

LOL...I feel sorry for writers that put together these "best of," "worst of," "most anticipated" types of lists. Can't win for losing because it's a sure bet someone is going to be disappointed and want to know why their particular favorite/hated isn't on the list. The Wikipedia link posted at the end of the article is a nice addition. Man, that's a ton of pending games!

20. Stargate Resitance wasn't on there so this list is Bias!

21. Relic

Ya...=| But its KANE!!! :D

22. tonylukac

tonylukac TS Maniac Posts: 924   +22

No car racing games on the list?

23. Puiu

Puiu TS Evangelist Posts: 1,087   +108

I don't think i'll be able to play any of these games this year since i don't a have a powerful enough PC. But if were to play something it would be Final Fantasy XIII - English PS3 version (March 9, 2010) at a friends place.

24. What?
    Where is Red Orchestra:Heroes of Stalingrad by Tripwire Interactive (TWI)?
    I can understand the game not being listed in a console game list, but a PC game list? C'mon!
    Get your head out of the sand.. ;)

25. +1 On Red Orchestra HOS
    The original is still being played and has multiple mods that are quite successful.
    Granted that the game isn't for everyone however it is a very challenging and rewarding shooter.

The new game will make a killing,

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.