Most Anticipated PC Games of 2010: From A to Z

Interesting, wasn't Colonial Marines axed?
Also, check the text on Singularity :p

Besides that, great feature!

Thanks for the note Captain, text is now fixed.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the article, which BTW can also serve as a guide throughout the rest of the year to track down upcoming releases.

Diablo III, Max Payne 3, Starcraft II and Half life II episode 3: these are the games which will make me come back go using computers also for gaming. Over the years I have lost interest for games(also because of the financial problems) but these games I will wait to play.

Woah Hitman 5!!!, Still awaiting for Starcraft 2's release date. Also Diablo 3 and Crysis 2 will get me back into PC gaming.

Too many games, too little time (and $$). A great synopsis of upcoming games. Five games for sure I'll be buying - Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, Crysis 2, Fallout: New Vegas and Silent Hunter V.

Thanks for the compilation! Now I don't have to go to 20 different gaming websites to find trailers and info. :)

What about God of War III? Was it not included since it's just for PS3? Pretty stoked for that one!

Really looking forward to Deus Ex 3, Diablo 3 (if they ever release it), and im kinda excited about Final Fantasy XIV, but idk about it being and MMORPG ./sigh... what happen to the good old RPG's.

Singularity looks really interesting, and would like to play Starcraft 2, and of course the new WoW expansion :d too.

Overall looks like there are a lot of fun games lined of for this year - and I now have a computer that can run them and soon to have a PS3 :D

The only game worth waiting for and it isn't even on the list out of all the games listed is: RO2

Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Looking at the list, I would have to agree. None of those games jump out at me. THE one game I am looking forward to is Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad. Would have been nice to see it there...

You forgot C&C 4...while I am a little disappointed with some of the devs decisions on the game, imo it still should have made that list. It'll be the final chapter of the C&C franchise and the last of KANE! Nevertheless still a good list, at least five of those games are on my must have list of twenty-ten.

Oh forgot to say R.U.S.E should be there too imo...from a RTS standpoint it looks very impressive and it will be adding a lot to the genre.

Don't forget Deadspace 2! But ya....that's twenty-eleven...:D

I don't know when it will be released, but the game I am most anticipating is The Witcher 2. I really liked the first one a lot, great game and story.

LOL...I feel sorry for writers that put together these "best of," "worst of," "most anticipated" types of lists. Can't win for losing because it's a sure bet someone is going to be disappointed and want to know why their particular favorite/hated isn't on the list. The Wikipedia link posted at the end of the article is a nice addition. Man, that's a ton of pending games!

TomSEA said:
LOL...I feel sorry for writers that put together these "best of," "worst of," "most anticipated" types of lists. Can't win for losing because it's a sure bet someone is going to be disappointed and want to know why their particular favorite/hated isn't on the list. The Wikipedia link posted at the end of the article is a nice addition. Man, that's a ton of pending games!

Ya...=| But its KANE!!! :D

I don't think i'll be able to play any of these games this year since i don't a have a powerful enough PC. But if were to play something it would be Final Fantasy XIII - English PS3 version (March 9, 2010) at a friends place.

What?
Where is Red Orchestra:Heroes of Stalingrad by Tripwire Interactive (TWI)?
I can understand the game not being listed in a console game list, but a PC game list? C'mon!
Get your head out of the sand.. ;)

+1 On Red Orchestra HOS
The original is still being played and has multiple mods that are quite successful.
Granted that the game isn't for everyone however it is a very challenging and rewarding shooter.

The new game will make a killing,

Back