Motherboard/graphics issue

Hi guys, I recently bought a new motherboard, processor, ram and hdd to try and solve a bsod issue I had with my old pc. Though that issue has been solved I now have another issue.
I have the Foxconn H67M-S motherboard with Integrated Intel GMA Graphics with HDMI output. I also have the Intel G850 Dual-Core processor and 4gb DDR3 1333Mhz ram. The issue is as follows:
I cannot connect my TV to my pc via HDMI (it just doesnt detect on either the standard windows screen res options nor does it detect when I try to use the Intel software. Also, when I put in my Palit GeForce 210 1GB DDR PCIe card the motherboard just doesn't detect it. I've tried pretty much everything I can think of, tried BIOS settings, tried updating and rolling back drivers, tried updating BIOS. I'm fresh out of ideas and I need a fix to this ASAP. If anyone could help with my problem I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you for any help

StueyCIDE

Also, I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

I did all of the above. I know that the issue with the HDMI out was the cable. That issue is sorted but I'm still running on Integrated because I can't figure out the PCIe card issue. I can't even install drivers for it because when I try it just says that I have no hardware. I know the card is drawing power because the fan on it is spinning. I just cannot figure it out. I did all the bios stuff too. I did set it to run PEG/PCI instead of IGP.

Back