Motherboard/graphics issue

By StueyCIDE
Sep 27, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi guys, I recently bought a new motherboard, processor, ram and hdd to try and solve a bsod issue I had with my old pc. Though that issue has been solved I now have another issue.
    I have the Foxconn H67M-S motherboard with Integrated Intel GMA Graphics with HDMI output. I also have the Intel G850 Dual-Core processor and 4gb DDR3 1333Mhz ram. The issue is as follows:
    I cannot connect my TV to my pc via HDMI (it just doesnt detect on either the standard windows screen res options nor does it detect when I try to use the Intel software. Also, when I put in my Palit GeForce 210 1GB DDR PCIe card the motherboard just doesn't detect it. I've tried pretty much everything I can think of, tried BIOS settings, tried updating and rolling back drivers, tried updating BIOS. I'm fresh out of ideas and I need a fix to this ASAP. If anyone could help with my problem I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you for any help

StueyCIDE

Also, I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,809   +1,431

For clarification:
  3. StueyCIDE

StueyCIDE Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

I did all of the above. I know that the issue with the HDMI out was the cable. That issue is sorted but I'm still running on Integrated because I can't figure out the PCIe card issue. I can't even install drivers for it because when I try it just says that I have no hardware. I know the card is drawing power because the fan on it is spinning. I just cannot figure it out. I did all the bios stuff too. I did set it to run PEG/PCI instead of IGP.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.