Motherboard overheating?

I'm PRETTY SURE my motherboard is hot as hell right now. I have the Antec 902 case with all fans hooked up, every fan at max settings, far as I know.

I'm also worried about my GPU temperatures.

Anyway, temps have been like this for weeks. Nothing is melting or blowing up. Whatever is going on is affecting my gameplay though. I actually drop below 60fps now. Never happened before.

Antec 902 Case
Intel Desktop Board DP43BF Mobo
XFX 9800 GT 512MB
Pentium Dual-Core E6500 @ stock
AS5 Thermal Compound on GPU and CPU

With CPUID HardwareMonitor, I get these temps.
Under Temperatures tab, my "CPU" is at minimum 28C and max 29C.
Mainboard is at 128C minimum and 128C maximum.
TMPIN2 is at -52C minimum and 52C max.

Under fans, minimum is 8333 RPM and max is 9642 RPM.

Under CPU temps, minimum for core 0 is 46C, max is 55C. Minimum for core 1 is 36C and max is 55C.

Under Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT tab, I have minimum of 67C and max of 70C(I get 80-90 with intense gaming).

Under my HDD tab, minimum is 29C and max is 30C.

Mainboard is at 128C minimum and 128C maximum.
TMPIN2 is at -52C minimum and 52C max.

Those are false readings.; The 128c is a standard readout when the sensor is not working or not available. if it was that hot (262F) nothing would be working.
The second reading -52c is -62F Unless you are operating out of doors at the arctic circle, not possible.

The rest of the temps are within the normal range and actually not bad at all. 80-90c for the 9800 GT under load is a normal running temp for a GPU.
Try using a different program to monitor temps with because according to this, its not causing the problems you are having with frame rates.

So, what's the deal with frame rates then?

I was obviously worried about temperatures, but it was all for the purpose of finding the solution to fixing my frames during gaming.

So, what's the deal with frame rates then?

I was obviously worried about temperatures, but it was all for the purpose of finding the solution to fixing my frames during gaming.

No way of telling from the very limited amount of information you posted. It could be literally any of a 100 different things. I would suggest you post your full specs, get an application that will get you accurate temps, describe any changes you have recently made to the machine. hardware and software. when it started doing this and under what circumstances. Driver changes, describe when it does this and if it is only during certain games, and your full specs as well, we don't even know how much memory you have installed...etc ..etc. as I said , a drop in frame rates can be just about anything.

Back