Motherboard running way to hot

For about a week I noticed my motherboard has been running hot on the display on my case it's been showing 130-136 F (alarm temp). All the fans seem to be working, not sure what could be causing this. This screenshot is from right now, only thing running is chrome with 5 tabs open
Capture.PNG

Only thing that looks hot from the Screenshot is the cputin and that's probably a glitch reading.

Yea that's what I was referring to not sure what exactly it is tbh just saw it under motherboard on hw monitor. The display on my case shows it at 134 aswell though

I would trust those readings more than one on your case, I don't think you have anything to worry about there. 130 F isn't super-duper high anyway (high, but not component frying high).

You could have a messed up sensor. I get 60c for my cputin value 24/7 even when it was winter time. If you check the web, CPUtin is always giving people glitch results. It just doesn't look right considering everything else in the machine quite cool.

If you arent running mad overclocks like >4.5 GHz I wouldnt be worried. What is your CPUs speed and what cooler do you use?

[FONT=Verdana]CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H60 120MM LIQUID COOLING[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]my cpu is at 3.2[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]80c 176 F just seems very high specially for just sitting on desktop with browser open[/FONT]

Yea that's why I found it so strange for it to be so high might be a faulty sensor like someone else pointed out. Was just so random it suddenly stated reading that

Seems like incorrect readings. The 600RPM system fan and 4000RPM CPu fan also seem very unlikely.

Yea realtemp gave me better reading I guess it was just some crazy false readings. Hadn't noticed that fan speed thank for your help everyone.

Back