TechSpot

Mouse shaking problem

By SadMango
Oct 2, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. http://I.imgur.com/URr8kFN.png That's my problem. When I move with the mouse, it doesn't move straight; it shakes. I'm using the Feenix Nascita right now. I was using it for about two weeks and it was fine, then all of a sudden I noticed this problem. I tried two different computers, I've tried with and without mousepad. When I use my table it works better than on the mousepad, but if you look closely it's still a problem. I have no idea what's causing this. I even sent this back to the company and they said they didn't get the problem. They returned it and I still have the problem. I've blown on the sensor, tried different DPIs, and different USB ports, nothing helps.

2. Skillmatic

Skillmatic TS Rookie

Hi, SadMango. I may be able to assist you with your problem. When I purchased this mouse I noticed that it came with a pair of "stick-able" mouse feet that attach to the bottom of your mouse. When I attached these pads I noticed that my mouse movement became very scratchy. I removed these pads and the mouse was back to normal. Try this out. I hope it helps!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.