Mozilla Crash report message. What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Firefox on my pc, but now, it keeps on crashing and I get this message: "Firefox had a problem and crashed. We´ll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts." I need to know what the problem is and how to solve it. Re-installing it did not work. I appreciate any help you can give me

Can you run it in safe mode; perhaps see which add-ons you may have installed? May be one or some of these may be causing this?

I am still waiting

Mozzilla crashed sometimes, so I got rid (I think I did) of all the add-ons, and now I am still waiting to see how it behaves now

Alright; Once if you are able to establish that a addon less Firefox is not crashing and is very stable. You may try to reinstall your addons one by one; and see which one may be causing the instability.

where do I uninstall the add-ons? I remember I went to a place and unchecked them, but I don´t know if that is enough. And it is still crashing. Does MozzillaFirefox have to be compatible with Windows?

You can find them menu by scrolling through Tools menu to add-ons.

It will display a list of installed add-ons and to remove simply click on the installed add-on, and click on uninstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back