MS wireless keyboard

learninmypc

I'm using a USB Saitek keyboard for this because when using my MS wireless keyboard, it looks like this. "when typing,it tends o is letters &sometimes on't backspace."
Back on my Saitek, I found this http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-keyboard-3000v2.0
On the backside of my keyboard, it says "microsoft wireless keyboard 3000 v2.0".
& that is how I found the about link. Would it be worth installing the 1st or 2nd option at that link?
Or ignoring it & sticking with USB mouse & keyboard?
I know, some have previously said wireless aint all that good & to stick with USB. TIA(y)

Didn't you have problems with a wireless mouse moving around? I'd say something near your desk is causing interference. Wired > wireless. :)

I have the same KB (now retired), and I found that the latest Intellitype software would make it work better, but I'd skip the first option (bloatware). I also had the USB dongle on an extension cord to bring it closer and avoid interference.

I have the same KB (now retired), and I found that the latest Intellitype software would make it work better, but I'd skip the first option (bloatware). I also had the USB dongle on an extension cord to bring it closer and avoid interference.
Ok, I'll try the update,this one ?(IntelliType 8.2 64-bit for Windows 7 (exe) )
in hopes it works. Do you have a picture of the USB dongle? How close did you have it? My mouse & KB are only about 47" from the tower, I could make it closer thou.

Back