TechSpot

MSI readies Wind Box DC100 HTPC with AMD E-450

By Matthew
Sep 13, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. While Asrock's second-gen Vision 3D home theater machine combines the general processing power of Intel's Sandy Bridge architecture and the graphics muscle of Nvidia's discrete GeForce family, MSI has taken…

Read the whole story

2. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,444   +124

I'm looking forward to that comparison review, keep it up!

3. Jibberish18

Jibberish18 TS Maniac Posts: 431   +8

And how exactly do they plan on selling this at that price point? I was interested for a split second until I saw the price.

4. Coincidentally, I'm building an asrock htpc myself. Costs about as much with better components and building it is interesting. Of course, it has a larger form factor. Missing here is a blu ray drive.

5. Cost of Hardware less than $200 .. a lot less ... Cost of windows adds $$$
    Be great to get this with XBMC or bare metal. Been itching to see how well this upgrade of the well received e350 performs. Even more looking forward to i3 vs A8 .. a fight for the very beating heart of computing ! Whomsoever wins that, wins the hand of the Princess. (till Ivy BridgeL rips AMD to shreds again).

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.