MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING do I have bent pins?

childofthetao

The computer won't boot giving the led code 00. Also ALL the pins look bent to me, should they be diagonal like that or pointing straight up?

Click the pics to zoom in.

With my 4690K the computer won't boot.

Last edited:

The computer won't boot giving the led code 00. Also ALL the pins look bent to me, should they be diagonal like that or pointing straight up?

Click the pics to zoom in.

With my 4690K the computer won't boot.
I zoomed in as close as I could and honestly I do not see any bent pins directly but normally I would have to look over it with my owns eyes to be sure. The pins look normal so if your worried about a pin being bent and your referencing how they all look, that looks normal in the pictures so I would not worry about that. Normally if a pin gets bent or a few it will be significantly different from the others.

Error Code 00 is not a abnormal code you see and does not mean anything from what I recall. I need to grab my manual to double check but its just something you see when booting. If your not getting any output, try plugging into the on board video and see what happens even with the video card hooked up.

That board is not designed for the 4690K processor u need Z97 board there is a possibility that a BIOS update would get it working but to the best of my knowledge no one has made a Z87 BIOS work perfect yet. and no those pens look good to me.

Back