MSN live messenger freezes all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently everytime i run msger after a few min it just freezes and the only way to close it is via task manager. I have plenty of ram so its not that nor is it my internet connection/speed as im on 20meg and everything else runs fine eg online gaming/IE. The only other thing it affects is my winamp player its freezes that as well until i close msger then winamp starts running again? Any ideas?

-Jay

nope that didnt help its stil doing it was ok all of last night until i turned pc on today and it msn froze straight away restarted only for it to do the same!

Hey j4y1981

What version of messenger are you currently using? Some versions out there have considerable problems. Try downloading another version (preferably not the beta versions).

Spyder_1386 :)

i was using the newest version as there wasnt an option to choose another from there site. Ive managed to instal 8.1 final atm and so far nothing has happened, but it was ok last night for few hours til it started playing up today!

Hey j4y1981

Well keep this version on and see if it does the same thing later on .... if it does, post it and we'll go from there :)

Spyder_1386 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back