MSN not a valid Win32 application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a valid Win32 application?

I have downloaded NineMSN Messenger and when I run it it gives me a message stating it is not a valid Win32 application. My operating system is Windows ME. Help!!:( :confused:

You sure you got a good download? Tried re-downloading it? Sounds like the file is corrupt to me.

LNCPapa

You may not be able to redownload it if it "thinks" it finished it. If this happens, clear your donwload cache in Internet Exlplorer by going to Tools/Internet Options/Delete files

If you are using a different browser other than Internet Explorer and don't know how, just ask.

This problem is almost always due to a corrupted download, which redownloading almost always fixes. Good luck.

I'm sorry, I just have to throw this one in.....

I didn't think MSN anything was a valid win32 app...

sorry again.

not valid Win32 application

hi everybody, it is kind of embarassing but I am getting not a valid Win32 application when I try to run MSN, and none of the solutions I found is working... help?:)

not a valid win32 app

My problem is my friend borrowed my laptop for work, she ended up deleting all the versions of windows messenger on my computer. including the original version that came with the computer. I cannot download live again it keeps giving the not a valid win32 app error and its driving me crazy not being able to fix it. any suggestions?

*bump*

I use Mozilla, got the same error message. So I cleared my cache and download history . . Bingo! it worked.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back