Multimedia Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought a computer off a friend and I formatted computer and put windows xp (sp2) and i cannot seem to find a driver for my multimedia controller or multimedia video controller. Can someone please help me. My board is an Asus P4B533-E

I am not sure if that is enough information for any help but please try. i cannot use my mic at all :(

Hey thank you very much for your time for reading my post. Thank you for the link. But...I am still have the problems. I have sound. But my mic dont work. I downloaded those audio drivers and it didnt do the trick. I am not sure which drivers to download or what drivers to look for. All i Know is that I have sound...but mic dont work. I know it works...but not on this computer.

Have you tried driveragent, it's not the perfect answer but it may guide you. in the right direction. The vendors site is always the best for drivers.

GoodFella said:
Hey thank you very much for your time for reading my post. Thank you for the link. But...I am still have the problems. I have sound. But my mic dont work. I downloaded those audio drivers and it didnt do the trick. I am not sure which drivers to download or what drivers to look for. All i Know is that I have sound...but mic dont work. I know it works...but not on this computer.

It could be muted in the mixer applet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back