multimedia drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelredfern

I just formatted a friends pc and she doesn't have any of the motherboard disks - i have downloaded every consevable file for that motherboard and i still cant get the multimedia controller to install - anyone got any idea??

What mobo is it and what opperating system have you installed on it?
Without this information theres nothing we can do to help!!!

yes.. please expand.
if you dont know how to achive this information, then a simple download of a program called SIW or Everest Home can give you this info.

mobo info

The motherboard is an "aopen MK77M-8XN" I have been to their website and downloaded every driver i could find there for it - i even found an audio one - but the computer still says that the multimedia controller is not installed...
the computer is running windows xp pro

i've tried to download those drivers a few times - the download just gets stuck after like 5% and doesn't do anything anymore - i'll see if uninstalling it thru the device manager does anything - ty

mother boards !!!!!

Man i have been searching a thousand hours online to download asus drivers on mobo a7n8x-e DELUXE. Is there anywhere U can just D load the hole disk ???
By the way greetings and salutations to other people who are freakin out over this kinda junk, and 1 more note: what does "lol" mean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back