Multiple blue screens on Windows 7

I recieve 3 different bluescreens, one just randomly, that only seems to happen when I have my deathadder mouse plugged in and I recieve a bluescreen when I shut down, and the last is sometimes when I do a system restore. I have my minidump files but don't know what to do with them, so putting them on here for people to look at. I've zipped the most recent 6, but can provide many more. I'm not very good at finding the source of the problems or fixing them personally so I'm asking you for help, please see if you can look into the problem and give me advice on what to do. Thank you.
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    164.4 KB · Views: 3
Dose it happen if you have a regular mouse plug in? The bsod are pointing towards a usb hub sys. Did your deathadder mouse come with its own drivers. If so try remove them. Then reinstall them see if this helps. If not I am sure someone else will chime in. To Help you.

What do you mean regular mouse? Other then the deathadder? I wouldn't know, only mouse I use. It came with it's own drivers, I just reinstalled them today, the bsod happens randomly so I won't know right away as it could be today or in a week. Did you look at any of the other dumps because some should be from shutdown and it bluescreens from that if I don't have the mouse plugged in even, so I think those 2 are unrelated.

Just wanted to rule out the mouse. The biggest part of your Dumps are USB related. One was from the NTSF sys witch is the hard drive. The other was from direct X . You might want to download Memtest 86+ Then burn it to cd. Then have it boot from the computer.
Then run 7 passes to see if there are any errors. With your memory. Also let me get this right. You get these blue screen when you shut down the computer right or when you are using your deathadder mouse. Do you have another mouse you could try. That will run of windows driver. To see if these bsod still occur.

Back