Multiple BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Have been receiving blue screens of death on a 6 month old computer. Have no idea if it is hardware or software related. No pattern so far on when it happens.

I have attached the memory dump from the latest one. Can anyone help? Please let me know if any additional information would help. Thanks in advance.

Dave

Thanks for the reply. Ran the mem test and everything was ok through 8 passes. Drivers appear to be OK. No software has been newly installed although some have been automatically updated (virus, windows, etc.) Acrobat Reader had been begging for an update which we have been ignoring (went ahead and finished the update) although this started long before that was the case. It can go a couple of weeks between the BSOD or a couple of hours. Probably about 10 times total as of right now.

Hi gobucksgo

What is the error message that you receive on the BSOD? It will show in CAPITAL LETTERS at the top of the Blue Screen. Are these messages the same?

Spyder_1386 :)

Not sure. Will have to wait for the next one to happen. If I remember correctly it is only a few seconds before it auto reboots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back