Multiple BSOD's on X301 (Windows 7 Enterprise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

having solved my earlier problem with your help...I'm back with more trouble. Multiple BSOD's. I have sprayed with compressed air, run all the diagnostics I can, and checked on auha.org on the error list, but these aren't there, so I throw myself on your mercy. Minidumps attached (as a zip file since each was >> 200KB). Many many thanks!

Computer is a Lenovo x301, with windows 7 Enterprise clean installed. No new software or hardware since this started...

Attachments

• Dump Files Marsilius.zip.zip
    156.5 KB · Views: 1
All three errors are 0x0000009F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
A driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. Typically occurs during events that involve power state transitions, such as shutting down, or moving into or out of standby or hibernate mode.

In other words, a driver is causing your issues and all three dumps cited Apsx86.sys as the cause. This is a Shockproof Disk Driver and is a driver file from company Lenovo, belonging to product ThinkVantage Active Protection System.

This autoruns everytime you start your laptop.

* Contact Lenovo, tell them of your Blue Screens and that your minidumps were read. Then let them know that the driver Apsx86.sys was cited in all three as the cause of your crashes. Since it is their software product they need to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back