Multiple BSODs

anttg408

So a couple of weeks ago I started getting BSODS of all sorts and then I found out that my case fan wasnt working at all so i replaced it and it is now functioning. Yesterday I got my first BSOD since I've gotten the fan about 2 weeks. Today i got about 6... all different ones and I updated my bios as well to see if that may be the problem but it wasn't. So I was wondering what to do ?

P.S.: im not really a Tech guy , I barely know anything about computers.
Please help.

Case fan or CPU fan (fan in the middle of the motherboard)? If you can understand this info and post some minidumps... It would help us help you:
https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

The hard drive and memory tests would be helpful too...

"I barely know anything about computers"...
Well lets see, you can change a fan and update motherboard bios. That's pretty good

"Scroll down until you see a button Manage Attachments. Click on that and a popup-window opens.
Click on the Browse button, find the minidump files you wish to attach on your PC and doubleclick on it.

Now click on the Upload button in the popup. When done, click on the Close this window button.

Finish your message-text, then click on Submit Message.
Please note: You can attach more than one file to a post, just repeat the steps above for each file you want to attach"...

Does this make sense?

Grrr.

Okay i guess it didnt work but i got it now. I just don't know how to select all files so that i can send them all instead of doing it one-by-one. Or do i send in one-by-one?

Minidumps

OH i see the problem all of my minidump files are above 200 KB so the uploading doesn't go through.

Use the Zip option. It will compress your files in order to attach them. The five most recent ones will do for now.

Good job anttg408,
the minidumps point to memory or hard drive problems. Go back to the link I posted and use memtest86 to test the memory for at least 7 passes. After checking the memory, test the hard drive

Back