TechSpot

Multiple Daily BSOD

By gotti240
Feb 11, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, I am new to the site and need your expertise..you guys are my last hope.

The past couple months I have been getting multiple daily BSOD's and have failed to find the problem.The BSOD's are not always the same error code but they are usually the same 2 or 3.They only usually occur during heavy traffic on the internet (streaming movies,music,youtube).
    I have wiped the pc back to factory condition to try and solve the issue but to no avail.

I've attached a pdf file with my pc's basic information. I've also attached a txt file with my pc's DETAILED information and uploaded 5 minidump files (zipped folder).

If there is anything else you need please let me know.Thank you for your time :)

(I've just got another BSOD as I was about to click the "create thread" button, so I just had to retype and upload everything all over again but this time there really wasnt any network traffic and it was a new error code that I've never seen before (BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER). I cant take this anymore!!!:mad:)

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,927   +167

Nice work posting the info and minidumps:) Looks like your hard drive might be causing this trouble. With eMachines computers, could be a power supply issue too. Set a hard drive check by going to Computer, right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, and check now. Put a check mark in both boxes, to start a disk check on the next start up

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.