Multiple Daily BSOD

Hi, I am new to the site and need your expertise..you guys are my last hope.

The past couple months I have been getting multiple daily BSOD's and have failed to find the problem.The BSOD's are not always the same error code but they are usually the same 2 or 3.They only usually occur during heavy traffic on the internet (streaming movies,music,youtube).
I have wiped the pc back to factory condition to try and solve the issue but to no avail.

I've attached a pdf file with my pc's basic information. I've also attached a txt file with my pc's DETAILED information and uploaded 5 minidump files (zipped folder).

If there is anything else you need please let me know.Thank you for your time :)

(I've just got another BSOD as I was about to click the "create thread" button, so I just had to retype and upload everything all over again but this time there really wasnt any network traffic and it was a new error code that I've never seen before (BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER). I cant take this anymore!!!:mad:)

Attachments

• basic system information.pdf
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
  • detailed system information.txt
    46.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Minidumps.zip
    149.6 KB · Views: 1
Nice work posting the info and minidumps:) Looks like your hard drive might be causing this trouble. With eMachines computers, could be a power supply issue too. Set a hard drive check by going to Computer, right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, and check now. Put a check mark in both boxes, to start a disk check on the next start up

Back