Multiple Internet Explorer & Random Redirection Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys & Girls

Having a problem with my Internet Explorer redirecting to random sites after 'googling' for intended sites. I also noticed that i have multiple versions of iexplore.exe running in my task manager.

When I try to shutdown windows, i need to go through and wait for it to manually give me the message to terminate the program for every version.

My AVG virus scanner did find 2 trojans:

Trojan Horse Agent.AEYW
Trojan Horse SHeur.CNUM

Im not too happy about some of the information from other people ive seen with similar problems, so hopefully i can get some help!

Much appreciated, i hope ive done everything correctly ( i followed your 8 steps )

Please let me know if theres more i should do,

Regards,

When I try to shutdown windows, i need to go through and wait for it to manually give me the message to terminate the program for every version.
I am interpretting 'version' to mean 'application'. I have seen this problem limited to nvidia application. It is random. You cite 'every' - do you ever see a shudown message "closing network connections'?

Having a problem with my Internet Explorer redirecting to random sites after 'googling' for intended sites
Code:
Nothing 'screams' malware.  It is up to you to decide. 
These make me curious.
O2 - BHO: IeCatch5 Class - {2F364306-AA45-47B5-9F9D-39A8B94E7EF7} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jccatch.dll
O23 - Service: mental ray 3.6 Satellite for Autodesk 3ds Max 2008 32-bit 32-bit (mi-raysat_3dsMax2008_32) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2008\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsMax2008_32server.exe
O23 - Service: VRaySpawner 90 - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2008\vrayspawner90.exe

Update to latest version of Adobe Reader........wait for all clear.
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0 ,,,,,,,, too old; high security risk;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back