Mummy 3 Movie

By God Of Mana
Aug 5, 2008
Post New Reply
  1. Anyone seen it? Liked it? I think it wasn't as good as the previous two. Liked it alot tho.

Anyone noticed that the Dragon king is a bit like avatar (controlling all 6 elements, including steel and grass)

I especially liked the dragon thing.
  2. GawiCakes

GawiCakes TS Rookie

Personally, I felt this movie wasn't as good as the first two. It was somewhat more storyline than action, but really, there wasn't much of a storyline to it either. This movie seemed more for the special effects than anything, which is really different from the other Mummy movies where there was more excitement and trills to it.
  3. shoot4thrill

shoot4thrill TS Rookie Posts: 38

GawiCakes thanks for the heads up. I was wondering about this movie but it seems as if I won't see it.
  4. felguard

felguard Banned

To be honest, it was ridiculous. The original mummy stories just couldn't go together with Chinese clay soldiers. The storyline was weird.
  5. RCR

RCR TS Rookie

I think it was a good movie, but you really can't compare it to the other two, they were excellent.
  6. Zayan

Zayan TS Rookie

It is surely the worst Mummy movie ever made !
  7. bloodblade

bloodblade TS Rookie

Mummy 1 is the best!
  8. neill1973

neill1973 TS Rookie Posts: 17

It wasn't nearly as good as the first 2. But I still think it is worth watching.
  9. mattyp123

mattyp123 TS Rookie

When the original cast members don't want to get involved you can guess it'll be bad! I wanted a few hours of my life back after watching it! :(