TechSpot

Music Players

By TimeParadoX
Nov 19, 2006
  1. Im looking for a new music player that doesnt take up all my processes like Itunes does with it's 13,500k

I would like a music player that has a Repeat of the songs and all that fancy stuff

2. Teaser261

Teaser261 TS Rookie Posts: 121

I have always been partial to MusicMatch Jukebox. Get a copy of v 7.5 if you can. It doesn't have all the new DRM crap in it.( Don't get me started)Anyway, it's really good player. I always have it on in the background while I surf. Also, satallite radio is cool too. If you subscribe to Sirius, you can listen online for free. Rock on!

3. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 2,273

I got Sirius in my car =P

Also thanks Teaser for the music player... I'll look it up

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

How about Foobar2000? a lot of the guys use it around here. It`s free and you can get it HERE. There`s also an in depth Techspot tutorial on how to get the best out of Foobar2000.

Regards Howard :)

5. Teaser261

Teaser261 TS Rookie Posts: 121

If you have it in your car , then you can sign in and use it on your pc. I'm listening right now. The Vault is my favorite. Also, Howard, I think I will check out Foobar as well . I was reading about it yesterday. Thanks for the heads up.

6. N1Hawk

N1Hawk TS Rookie Posts: 222

Try Winamp, good PC mp3 player!

7. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,687   +394

Winamp 5, but install with the winamp 2.x look not the 5. Its slim and has video playback abilities too.

8. drawls31

drawls31 TS Rookie Posts: 40

if media player doesn't play sat. files.can i convert them into something else?

9. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 2,273

Actualy I got this thing on Techspot that's called Evil Player

Only has like .2mb size and it stores all my songs and doesnt take any of my CPU usage ;)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.