TechSpot

Music Players

By TimeParadoX
Nov 19, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im looking for a new music player that doesnt take up all my processes like Itunes does with it's 13,500k

I would like a music player that has a Repeat of the songs and all that fancy stuff
  2. Teaser261

Teaser261 TS Rookie Posts: 177

I have always been partial to MusicMatch Jukebox. Get a copy of v 7.5 if you can. It doesn't have all the new DRM crap in it.( Don't get me started)Anyway, it's really good player. I always have it on in the background while I surf. Also, satallite radio is cool too. If you subscribe to Sirius, you can listen online for free. Rock on!
  3. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 2,438

I got Sirius in my car =P

Also thanks Teaser for the music player... I'll look it up
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

How about Foobar2000? a lot of the guys use it around here. It`s free and you can get it HERE. There`s also an in depth Techspot tutorial on how to get the best out of Foobar2000.

Regards Howard :)
  5. Teaser261

Teaser261 TS Rookie Posts: 177

If you have it in your car , then you can sign in and use it on your pc. I'm listening right now. The Vault is my favorite. Also, Howard, I think I will check out Foobar as well . I was reading about it yesterday. Thanks for the heads up.
  6. N1Hawk

N1Hawk TS Rookie Posts: 248

Try Winamp, good PC mp3 player!
  7. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,539   +301

Winamp 5, but install with the winamp 2.x look not the 5. Its slim and has video playback abilities too.
  8. drawls31

drawls31 TS Rookie Posts: 46

if media player doesn't play sat. files.can i convert them into something else?
  9. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 2,438

Actualy I got this thing on Techspot that's called Evil Player

Only has like .2mb size and it stores all my songs and doesnt take any of my CPU usage ;)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.