My 3rd click of death

ok so i just want to say i have had the click of death 3 times. usally what happens is its ok untill i reboot the comp since the 1st. this my 3rd click of death and what happens is appartly it only lasts for a few days before i can use it just fine untill i need to reboot agian. which i have been avoiding i was playing a game on my comp and it carshed thats why i heard the click of death agian. anyways i was just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them where the click of death would happen and then a few days later would randomly stop and the hard drive would work just like nothing had happened.

I think your hard drive is giving you fair warning it is about to fail. If you haven't backed up any data that you don't want to lose, do so as soon as possible and replace the hard drive.

I think your hard drive is giving you fair warning it is about to fail. If you haven't backed up any data that you don't want to lose, do so as soon as possible and replace the hard drive.

lol yeah i figured thankfully i have a second harddrive with another windows i installed and honestly things seem to be runing alot smother on this drive then the other one. but i had all of my flies on that drive still thankfuly i do have an extrenal drive i can copy everything i still need to backup too.

Back