My Compaq laptop will not turn on help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I come home today from school only to try and start up my laptop when I notice it will NOT turn on I ask my brother if he knows what the problem is then h begins to say sorry because he got mad at a game and smashed the keyboard with a open palm like a slap he said and instanly the laptop turned off and he coudlnt get it started up again and now I'm stuck with a broken laptop on My desk if anyone knows any troubleshooting things i can do please let me know also now when I plug the charger in the light at the bottum of the laptop will not light up as if it's not plugged in is there any hope at all please help me out thank youu

Please make proper use of punctuation when making a post. I understand that you were worried, just that it can get difficult for others to read through something like that. :)

I think it would be wise for you to take it to a repair outlet and check if any part inside the laptop may have been damaged due to the impact. In all probability that is the case.

thank and sorry for the spelling and grammer i was rushing to spell and type and "freaking out" all at the sametime. Sorry and thx for the advice if anyone else may have an idea please feel free to say so lol thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back