My computer keep on restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
suddenly when am using my computer playing online game, it restart after that it keep on restarting i even change my video card thinking it maybe the cause of the problem, but it keep on restarting again i have limited knowledge in computer please help me guys :confused:

Download HWMonitor to monitor your system temperatures. High CPU temps may cause a system to restart.

Does your system reboot only while playing games or randomly?

Also give us the specs of your system.

i think not high CPU temp cause sometimes it restart even just a minute of using it, it rebot randomly in games my pc specs is AMD 2.8 dual core 1gig RAM 160gig HD 256 external video card. ive also notice that when am playing special force game it doesnt restart but when am playing DOTA it always restart
pls help me guys and tnx

Here are the things i know that can cause that to happen. Ram going bad, overheating, graphics card, or maybe even just some updates that installed automatically and the it automatically restarted.

ive change the video card and the RAM also the power supply ive already reformat the computer too.. but still same problem happen...

ive change the video card and the RAM also the power supply ive already reformat the computer too.. but still same problem happen...
Did you do it by yourself or had the service in a shop? Like everyone is saying, concentrate on the cooling system. Otherwise just one thing is left to do...
o.gif

ive download HWMonitor then run it but error occurs say like " access violation 6601E25C in module 'wblind.dll'. Read of address 00000020.

@ultragrey ive done it my self...

Hi candise,

To help further with the problem, you may want to post your minidump files here so that someone can debug them and get a better idea as to what might be causing the issue.

You can locate your minidump files

Start > My Computer > Local Disk C: > Windows > Minidump

Attach 4-5 in your next post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back